สมัครสมาชิกใหม่ และยืนยันเบอร์โทร เงินเดิมพันฟรี 300 บาทล่าสุด
Translate to: French
Nuclear nada Portal - yours to build - http://www.
The nadian Nuclear Enterprise is comprised of a number of interrelated but independent entities. The intent of this wiki is to be the best and most comprehensive arms length single point of entry to all aspects of the nadian Nuclear Enterprise.
- Please add your contributions using the existing pages as a loose framework and template to utilize tegory tagging and the automatic generation of a Table of Contents. Of course you are free to change the framework too; that is what a wiki is all about. Malicious or rude users will be blocked. Note: Beuse of spam issues, you will need to email the Site Administrator for login privileges.
- Site content is moderated by the Site Moderator.
- For website issues please contact email the Site Webmaster
- Quick navigational links are on the side bar to the left, including Help Page to get editing or search help or to contact the site Administrator.
- Good Starting Points - Links to existing, good specialized nadian nuclear sites that contain a lot of links. Poke around; it is a good way to get started.
- Nuclear News and Topil Issues - Links to national and international news sources. Also contains links to topil items.
- Discussion - Links to discussion groups such as blogs, forums, email list servers, etc.
- Companies - Links to companies related to the nadian Nuclear Enterprise.
- Universities - Links to nuclear science and engineering research and edution to make it easy and convenient for students and industry to find out who is doing what and where. The focus is nadian Universities, of course, but we should not neglect others. Industry might like to establish a few points of technil contact.
- Groups - Links to Societies, associations, networks and individuals related to the nadian Nuclear Enterprise
- Technil Documents - Links to technil documents related to the nadian Nuclear Enterprise (courses, training manuals, books, etc.).
- Archived Sites - Links to archived versions of seminal personal sites - just in se.
- reer Information - Find out how to get started in a nuclear field in nada
- Disciplines Disciplines related to the nadian Nuclear Enterprise. There no links supplied to date. Please contribute.
- The Essential NDU - a NDU Textbook - UNENE is pleased to host "The Essential NDU" textbook, developed jointly with the NDU Owners Group. The textbook explains the science and engineering of nuclear reactors, with emphasis on the NDU design; and provides a unique and comprehensive learning resource for students, edutors, trainers and working professionals. The material is suitable for the senior undergraduate or graduate level in university engineering and science. The textbook also supplements and augments the course materials provided to students enrolled in the UNENE M.Eng. The textbook is provided free of charge in pdf format.